Hacking Facebook account is very easy and just requires not more than 10 minutes of work. Don't worry i will also tell you how to protect your facebook account or passwords from such hacks and hackers. But for this you must know how hackers hack your facebook account. So first i teach you how to hack facebook account remotely and then i will tell how to protect yourself from this.
So guys lets start hacking Facebook account or passwords....
Steps to hack Facebook account using Keylogger:
1. Creating the Keylogger Server to hack Facebook passwords.
2. Extracting the Icon from installer.
3. Bind the keylogger server with any software setup.
4. How to spread your keylogger or send it to your friends to hack their Facebook accounts or passwords.
2. Extract the file, Now you will get two folders:
a. First one contains Keylogger and Binder
b. Second Contains resource hacker tool.( to extract the icons from installers).
3. Now open the Keylogger. It contains two files one for gmail email and other for password. For this create one test account on Gmail and enter it's details in this.
4. After entering email and password. Set the time interval usually set 3 mins i.e. after how much time you want to receive logs from the user.
5. Now click on send verification mail. This mail is to test that your keylogger is working correctly or not.
6. After you click this you will receive a confirmation mail on test account which will confirm that keylogger is working.
7. Now click on generate to set the mutex (any secret key to make your keylogger FUD) and then click on compile server.
8. Now save the file to desktop or any other location of your choice. Now your server is ready but it can be easily detected.
Step 2.: Extracting the Icon file from any installer(resource hacker)
1. Open the Resource hacker folder and open the reshacker file.
2. Now go to its menu and open any setup file. Suppose we want to attach our keylogger toCcleaner setup file. So open the Ccleaner setup with resource hacker.
3. Now in menu there is one action button click on it and then click save all resources.
4. Now save all the resources to desktop or any other location of your choice.
5. It consists of two files one is icon file and other is res file . We only need icon file, so you can delete the other file i.e res file.
6. Now we have Icon of installer file(as discussed above Ccleaner setup Icon).
Step 3: Bind the Keylogger server with any software
1. Now Go to keylogger folder and open the Binder.
2. Now Click on + button given below to add files.
3. Now add the keylogger server and the set up of software (i.e. in our case it's Ccleaner setup).
4. Now in menu of Binder, Go to Settings. There select the icon that we have generated in the previous step and set the location of output file as shown in figure.
5. Now again go to File's menu in Binder and click on Bind files.
6. Now your Binded keylogger is ready. Now you have to spread it or send it to the victim that is your friend.
Step4 : How to Spread Keylogger or send it to victim or friend
1. Now you have one Software setup file with keylogger attached with it.(In our case we have Ccleaner setup with keylogger attached with it.
2. Now Spread your keylogger through forums. You might be a member of various forums use them to spread your keylogger in form of software posts. You can use various software's to spread them that users frequently download.
3. Spread it through pendrives or USB hard drives. Suppose a friend asked you for a software give it the software that has keylogger attached with it.
Note: you can also attach keylogger with images also. But that can be detectable by antivirus. So avoid such type of hacking.
So isn't that so easy to hack anyone's Facebook account in just few minutes.
How to protect yourself from these hacks?
Prevention is always better than cure so always follow these steps:
1. Don't use cracked softwares and don't download them from unauthorized websites.
2. Always keep your antivirus and anti-spyware up to date.
3. Always scan the files before transferring them to your USB.
4. Do not allow other users to use your PC i.e password protect it.
This Article was Written by Ajay Devgan Ajay Devgan Founder and Editor-in-Chief of 'www.techyfreaks.com'. Cyber Security Analyst, Information Security Researcher, Developer and Part-Time Hacker. Follow 'Ajay Devgan' on Google+, Twitter or Facebook or Contact via Email. ====================================================================